Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nsgw

Marion

This is very good Marion thanks

i shall put this on my computer next week as we are holding a garden party.The children have written invites to family members to come and help us begin our garden as it is new and barren. We are starting with a sensory area. I sent a letter out with the children's invites saying it wasn't a 'bring a bottle party but a bring a plant party. Muscles, and garden tools needed too. The parent have been fantastic. I have put up a wish list and 1 mum has promised 10 stepping stones. Another has managed to wangle some plants from a new local nursery. Another has come with a promise of some bark chippings and herbs. Another is coming in to bake biscuits the day before. Then when I look at the website you have linked, someone has done something similar, we are not running to a BBQ though.

We are hoping that a dad will be able to make us a sand pit-custom made with a design I've come up with. Hope it might inspire others. I wish I had seen the website first, but it was desperation that did it for me, and even if I say it myself I felt really pleased with the idea now. If we had put it out to tender it would have cost so much and this way really involves the children.

Lynda

Guest tinkerbell

Marion

thanks for that the resources look brilliant..I am really looking forward to planning heaps of outdoor activities now the weather is getting better.

Tinkerbellx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)