Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interview Help

have an interview tomorrow for reception/year 1 teacher in special school. This is the school I have been training at but havent had a proper teaching interview before and was wondering if there was anything I should be prepared for?? Any tips and suggestions would be great. I really want this job!!

thanks

jo

just be yourself, they know you anyway. Stay calm, think before you speak, and take it all as a learning experience. You did the best prep by 'hopefully' having a good night's sleep.

very best of luck, let us know how it goes...

I got the job!! really pleased but feel bad cos the class teacher at the mo (im doing GTP) has obviously not got it (she was only on a years contract). So next week is going to be awkward.

Interview went well and got some good feedback from my lesson observation I had done on weds.

Look forward to lots more postings on here as I become the class teacher next year.

Jo

hi Jo, congratulations. Dont feel guilty about the other teacher, not your fault, just be yourself and Im sure everything will be ok. Meanwhile, enjoy the weekend and the rest of the term.

thank you all for your support. I is a horrible situation to be in but hopefully she'll be professional and we just have to make it till summer.

Jo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)