Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reports

Can I ask how many of you use the report for parents that the eprofile generates. I have had a look at it and it just seems so wordy producing a 4 page report. The rest of the school doesn`t produce this one so long for parents. what do others do? We have used for a few years an A4 sheet folded in 2 like a book with sections for each area of learning and the children draw their face on the front.

We use an A4 format folded in 2 horizontally, school logo on front and then set out areas of learning inside and personal comment on back. I also put some targets on for the next teacher/parent to refer to

We don't use the e profile. Reports to parents take the form of 2 sides A4 divided into the 6 areas of learning. We put in next learning steps/ targets for MD and CLL for all children and others where appropriate.

Can you somehow cut and paste comments into or out of the eprofile reports' section - could then use them in own way? Anyone help?!

yes tea lady you can. If you go to I think reports preferences then output and choose word you can edit in and out whatever you want to.

We are using the epforle report for the first time this year, largely because the rest of the school are having to use report assist (including nursery) and its way too muich work for the reception teachers to do all that profile work and then have to write separate reports as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)