Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sen Training Pack

Lou

Hi

On the site it was posted that there is a new training pack for SENco's with the Ref no: SS/SENTR/FS, i have been i touch with the dfes and they can not trace the publication. can someone please confirm i have the right contact and ref number.

Thanks

Hi Lou -

I can't remember where that post was and can't find it in a search. Are you referring to the SEN Code of Practice and associated Toolkit? If so the number is DFES 558/2001. If not, can you remember where we were talking about it? <_>

Hi Lou -

Right - I see what you mean! I'm not used to people actually reading the front page yet - :o

Thanks for doing it. In answer to your question, I'm afraid the news is a straight re-print from the Sure Start news bulletin, so I don't have any extra information at the moment. But I will find out - I can talk to the people who released the information and find out what the correct information should be. Bear with me and I'll get back to you.

Steve.

hi there

yes you're right about the training pack for SENCO's we're waiting for it too, it has been put off a couple of times. should have been released OCT /NOV - but thats the DfES - wonder who they consulted with? .....its launch was news to the north west

lesley

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

just to let you know that we have recieved our SEN training pack - not had chance to have a look yet but will keep you posted

lesley

Thank you, we recieved our copy this week. To be honest i'm not that impressed, when i use a video to learn the content is easily forgotten and i work better having written information to refer to. The video is good but doesn't teach our group a lot it just highlights points that we already cover. I am a little disappointed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)