Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Registers - reports by child?

At the moment I can export data to show all children or children in a specific room. Is there anyway I can run a report for only one child?

I think I've asked this before as well, but is it possible to have the output as a .csv/.xls file rather than PDF?

We have a child for whom we're monitoring absence for safeguarding reasons and I'm struggling to get the information out as I am having to export to PDF for all children and then because it's PDF, I can't easily extract the data for one child.

Many thanks.

Hi @Tweetinat,

Thanks for getting in touch with these requests.

At the moment I'm afraid it's not possible to export register data per child. As you mention, this can currently only be done for all children or per room. And similarly, the data can be exported into PDF only. But these features have been requested previously, so I've noted your interest in them as well. 🙂

It also sounds like a register tracking / analysis screen would also be useful for you? So if we add this we'll also be in touch to let you know. 

Best wishes, 

Alexandra