Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fao Ruth Baker

Hi RUTH, I didn't know how to get this to you through PM, so here it is.

It dates from 2003 but I don't think anything has changed.

I must admit I've recently used the document ( without the logo) and put on a new heading, INFORMATION SHARING BETWEEN AGENCIES. This is so that I can ask other agencies who are working with a child who starts next week to use it to pass on information to my SENCO. :D:D

Peggy

SEN_Transitional_Report_Form_2003.rtf

Hi Peggy -

If you let me know what this refers to, I'll see if I can get it through to Ruth. :)

Hi RUTH, I didn't know how to get this to you through PM, so here it is.

It dates from 2003 but I don't think anything has changed.

I must admit I've recently used the document ( without the logo) and put on a new heading, INFORMATION SHARING BETWEEN AGENCIES. This is  so that I can ask other agencies who are working with a child who starts next week to use it to pass on information to my SENCO. :D  :D

Peggy

54815[/snapback]

Hi Steve,

Ruth sent me a PM to ask if I had a copy of the Kent SEN transfer doc. I had a problem attaching it, it seemed to take ages. It's a word doc but does have a logo in the document which is why it may be so large ( 4mb).

I posted the post twice by mistake. :o

The above attachment has opened on my computer :D although it took a while. This is what Ruth was after so hopefully she can now download it from the above attachment.

Is it possible to add attachments to Personal messages, or even onto members emails?

Peggy

GREAT THANKS STEVE, :D:D I've sent it to ruth by PM, it took about a minute to attach but it is 4mb. :o

Being able to add attachments to PM's will be really useful, it will make it much easier for members to find specific useful documents in the future instead of trawling through the search facility not knowing what post it was originally seen in. I hope it doesn't clog up your systems memory too much though xD Will there have to be a time limit on how long attachments can stay accessible from our "my controls" saved PM's?

Peggy

It shouldn't need a time limiit, unless I find it's taking up too much space. :)

But I'd still like to see files being exchanged mainly via topics - what you find on some boards is that each person has to ask for it individually, which means it gets sent once and received once for each person. Time consuming for that person, and also double the bandwidth that is taken up when it just has to be downloaded from the server.

I would like (yes I know I haven't done the member updateable links page yet either! :o ) to have a 'resource library' which lists popular topic attachments in categories (eg Planning, topic resources, etc), to try to get over the problem of searching out old topics with useful attachments on them. Its time will come.

Don't push the river - it flows by itself...

Good point taken Steve, :D

I'll keep to topic attachments. Good idea about a resource library. You do a grand job Steve, I assume each task on your "to do" list must be quite time consuming, (well anything I do with computers is)

I'm happy to go with the rivers' flow, there's plenty on the forum to keep me occupied, a great range of topics for discussion at the moment. :D

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)