Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff communication

Hi, welcome to the forum, I tend to use Reflections if I want to share something with all staff, they can add comments/thoughts too, because staff really only use the app I do add a key child each so they see the notification for it (parents don’t see reflections), I think documents set to staff only would work but I haven’t tried it so not sure how staff know anything has been added.

Hi @EldenePreschool

I'm afraid it's not currently possible for staff to send each other direct messages, however we are currently working on our Messaging feature which is almost ready for release - we are just waiting for the new iOS app to be ready so that it can be used on all devices. I have added you to the list of people to notify when this is ready for release. 

As @Mouseketeer mentioned, using Reflections is a great way to talk about your provision with other staff members as relatives can't see reflections. Documents could be a good way of sharing policies or information about an upcoming event but staff wouldn't be able to comment on them as they can only be viewed and downloaded.

I hope this helps! Please do let us know if you have any further questions at all. ☺️

Anya

Tapestry Support Team