Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Feedback - register

I have recently started using the register - both online and paper.  For future development it would be great if:-

- we also had a staff register for each day that can be completed online or downloaded (pretty please)

- the total number of children by age was visible (to help with ratios)

- that you could access via the app to allow use offline

- more options to add information e.g. SEN, health care plan etc

Overall though I am really please with the addition of the register and it can only get better!

• Love 1

Hi Early Bird -

Thanks for your feedback, and welcome to the Forum, as I think this is your first post?

Some of the areas you highlight have been requested and have been pencilled in as future refinements. Others are a little challenging when you start to think about them in technical detail. For example, the availability of the latest completed register available offline. This would obviously be great, avoiding the need to also remember to take a printout of the current register when all children have arrived. However, making this 100% reliable (as it would need to be in order to provide a completely up to date account of the children on the premises) is something we won't release unless we can convince ourselves it can be as reliable as a completely up to date register.

We'd obviously value any suggestions from Tapestry users as to how this could best be achieved.

In the meantime, the register is available on the browser version via a tablet or smartphone, and if you are able to replace a wifi signal with a mobile connection you should have access to the latest online version. Hope that helps. :)

Steve

• 8 months later...

Hi @Early Bird

I'm pleased to let you know that the Staff Register has now been added to Tapestry!

The Staff Register is available on the browser and Android app and we are currently working on adding it to the iOS app.

You can find our Staff Register tutorials below:

Do let us know if you have any questions about this feature at all or if you'd like us to get in touch with you when this is added to the iOS app.

Best wishes,

Anya

Tapestry Support Team