Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spidergrams

Am trying to draw up about 6 spidergrams - with anything between 6 - 9 legs/arrowed lines off it - is there a site out there that anyone has come across that you can just import them. My skills only seem to go to creating text boxes and arrows to each but can never seem to get them to look symmetrical/even bit of a botch up really without taking hours to perfect it - there must be an easier way of doing this - please someone - help me. I have got much better things to do with my time. Thanks in advance

NIkki

Thanks I'll give that a try - should be such an easy process to import a spidergram with 4, 5,6, 7.....legs that looks neat

Nikki

Guest tinkerbell

Nikki

Do you have Smart notebook (its for the interactive whiteboard) ?

that will do th ejob really quick using the shapes and arrows/lines tools

tinkerbellx

sadly no - I have jsut created one with 6 boxes coming from the middle - got it looking really neat - arrows same size, same angles etc

and my computer has frozen on the word document - aaaaaaaaaa

Nikki

I was given a demo CD on a course years ago called Inspiration (a tool to develop ideas and organize thinking). You can use it for concept mapping, planning, brainstorming. There is a website www.inspiration.com

Thanks so much for your replies - I certainly have got a lot to go on and I can use several of them - so once again thanks - I can now and finish off my revised prospectus. I am typing up the areas and aspects of learning and thought this would be the easiest way to do it so my parents will get an idea of what it's all about without going into too much detail just enough so they can ask quesitons.

Nikki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)