Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Picture Targets

Hi

Recently some kind person put a link on a posting that had some really good picture targets for writing. I downloaded them but forgot to note where they came from. Please can anyone help me locate the post. I've tried targets and assessment in the search.

Thanks

Trudiex

These are brilliant, just what I needed. We have been asked to give the children in our classes writing targets and I had thought of pictures. I willl try these out, don't really want to give out lists of targets which some childrne won't be able to read and will forget, a picture might help them remember.

:)

Guest tinkerbell

Thanks marion

I like your new avatar. Are you getting much of a holiday or are you working? I am about to start mt e-profiles :o

Tinkerbellx

Thanks marion

I like your new avatar. Are you getting much of a holiday or are you working? I am about to start mt e-profiles :(

Tinkerbellx

54060[/snapback]

Half and half...........not suposed to be working but :o

We are busy putting together role play and outdoor boxes to build up resources and I am having great fun thinking of items to include.

My 2 boxes for this half term are .........Outdoors a Jungle Safari box and Indoors a Restaurant box.

Dont work too hard xD

ooops any suggestions of what to include will be gratefully recieved and hopefully included :(

Edited by Marion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)