Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rapid Lateral Flow Tests

DebBrad

We have received our Rapid Lateral Flow Tests,  is everyone doing the tests twice a week?  We are such a small pre-school, with only three staff, we were thinking that one test per week would be sufficient, plus two of us have had the vaccine! 

Just seen this.

We are doing twice a week.    Sunday and Wednesday.

I log out the kits with batch number and member of staff's first name only, and I only ask staff to confirm a positive result.

I have no intention of filling out the spread sheets we have been so kindly send. Why?  My member of staff that works in a school doesn't have too, and her kits aren't even logged out!.  Also anyone can get at test kit, and at our not so  local collection point they just chuck them in through the car window as you drive through.  Staff log their results directly through the gov app. 

If anyone questions me I will quote GDPR and state I only keep relevant information i.e.: Which member of staff had a kit and the batch number. Positive cases will be dealt with appropriately.

• Like 1