Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Norfolk Planning

I have read a lot of posts on here about the Norfolk planning and people seem to like it. I have never seen or heard of it before. Does anyone know of a link where i could find out more about it and see some examples. i would hate to think i was missing out!!!!!

Lola

Guest tinkerbell

Hi Lola

The Norfolk planning is good.Sorry dont have the site but just do a google for norfolk education and search for foundation plannning.

Tinkerbell.

Thanks Marion.

I have just had a quick look - what is the significance of the bits highlighted in yellow.

Lola.

So you will be covering the others which are written their but it is those highlighted which will be focussed on?

Lola

yup, absolutely right it is southwarks (now very old) planning exemplar. And yes the yellow highlights show focus areas that would fit with the theme and would help ensure coverage over the year. I think we would have had more of a think about the different aspects if it was done again, but as I don't work there any more i can't say!! Do see the others who wrote it often though so will ask them if I remember whether they still use it as it is.

Cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)