Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Medication forms on care diary?

We have started to use the Care diary part of Tapestry and love it - is there a way we can add a medication form to the care diary's or memos  so parents can fill them out when we are required to give medication and then staff can fill out once has been given?(similar to the accident forms)

hope you can help

thank you

sally

Hi Sally, I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying using the Care Diary. I'm afraid we don't have a specific section to add medicine forms.

This is something we are looking into adding as part of a future management system update so I have recorded your interest in this particular feature. Would you like us to message you if we are able to add this down the road?

One thing you could do in the meantime is have your template medicine form in the documents section and parents could download it from there, fill it in and return it to you in the appropriate manner, though you would probably have to store the completed forms off Tapestry.

I hope that makes sense, if you need any further help don't hesitate to email us via customer DOT service @ eyfs DOT info :)