Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Plea To Peggy

Peggy

I seem to remember you posting a list of really useful links that I added to my own list in favourite places. My dear son has since built his own computer, which has replaced the 'slow one' that we have had for several years.

All our favourite places have gone and I have been slowly trying to rebuild them up. As I was browsing around tonight I suddenly remembered your list and put several words in the search engine with no luck. Could you oblhelp with a link to the article. or repeat the list please. I would be extremely grateful as I thought It was a fantastic list all together. Or maybe someone else can remember where the links were.

Thanking you in hopeful anticipation!!!!

Lynda

Hi Lynda, Glad Inge found it for you. :D

This is how I made the list. Whenever someone posts a link address I copy and paste it to my notebook, found in the "My controls" section of the forum. I also save web sites to my Favourites but it is now getting too large to manage. I have a folder full of sites "to look at later when I have time" :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)