Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Accessing your child's About Me

If your child's setting (school, nursery, childminder etc.) permits it, you will be able to view and possibly edit, your child's About Me on Tapestry. This section allows settings to set questions so either they or you, can input specific information about a child. 

To do this you will need to be logged in to the browser version of Tapestry from tapestryjournal.com. Once logged in, just click on the 'Children' tab at the top of the screen. 

2023-12-21_09-13-10.png

On this page you will need to select the name of the child you want to view the About Me for (1).

Then from the drop-down, select 'About Me' (2). 

Remember here you will only see the names of children you have been linked to. If it says 'Enrolling' by their profile picture this means they aren't fully active yet and instead have been added as enrolling. It's not possible to use the full functionality of Tapestry with children that are enrolling, you can only view their Overview page and access their About Me. 

2020-06-17_11-57-12.jpg

Now you are on your child's About Me page, you can scroll down to see all the different questions (1). At the top you have the option to export this page (2) and you might also have the option to edit it as well (3). 

2020-04-08_16-02-24.jpg

If you have the option to edit and you press this button, you will then see a list of all the questions with boxes underneath where you can input your answers. 

2020-04-08_16-15-08.jpg

Just like so:

2020-04-08_16-19-38.jpg

Once you're done just remember to press 'Save' at the bottom of the page!

2020-04-08_16-20-54.jpg

Now when you view your child's About me, you will see any answers you have filled in. They will be indicated by a different font to the question. 

2020-04-08_16-21-37.jpg

Back to contents page