Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Have A Good Weekend

Just to say have a great weekend-I won't be posting for the next couple of days. I am off to Northumbria for the weekend with my husband for an anniversary treat.

Hope the weather stays fine!!!!

Linda

We had a wonderful time-thanks very much.

The weather yesterday, Saturday was awful. It rained but more than that it blew a gale!!!!! We sat for ages in a car park at Seahouses watching the waves crashing onto the Farne Islands. It was amazing!!!!!!! We then went to Beadnell Bay just down the coast and decided to go for a walk along the beach. What a mistake!!!! I couldn't walk upright because the wind was so strong-in the end we abandoned the walk!!! Today was the complete opposite. A lovely day and we went back to Beadnell and did the walk along the beach. We also went to Hadrian's wall and stood on it surveying the surrounding countryside-it is awe inspiring!!

All in all we had a great time!

Linda

Linda, just to say it is my turn this weekend. Am off with the "girls" for a bit of pampering and to visit a Christmas market. Have a good weekend to everyone.

I will have the information sheet on St Nicholas typed up for you for next year. We put our boots out today and the children are hoping St Nic comes tonight!(should be the 5th but that is the weekend)

Chris :o

Hi Chris

Hope you have a lovely weekend-it sounds delightful. I love Christmas markets, I think probably the best one I have been to was in Lincoln. It was magical, even though we didn't have any children with us!!! We have a market in Manchester which is usually made up of mostly German stalls. I have never been, mostly because I don't like Manchester city centre. I will have to make the effort one year though-I've heard it is very good.

Thanks in anticipation for the sheet about St Nicholas-we will definately celebrate that next year.

Have a great time

Linda

Have a great weekend Mundia. Never been to the Cheddar area as such-have you been before? I assume so as you are off for the best apple juice!!!!!!

It's great getting away at this time of year-escaping from all the festive stresses. The weather forecast looks good so it should be nice for walking.

I might just get some Christmas shopping done this weekend-haven't even started yet. Funnily enough I'm not even starting to panic as yet! It will get done!

Have a good time

Linda

Had a lovely weekend despite the fog (not much beach walking). Stocked up on apple juice, did absolutely no Christmas shopping (Im a last minute girl- that's me dashing around on Christmas eve with 25 bags and elbows sharpened). Love Cheddar and Somerset and Devon generally. :D:D