Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tapestry problems

NBBubbles

Can I ask if anyone else is having continual problems with the connection to Tapestry recently?  We use Tapestry on android devices (Kindle Fire HD) but the last week or so it has been a nightmare, staff continually can't get logged in, or they are logged out randomly, losing observations that they are part way through writing.  

I've emailed Tapestry, who confirmed that they are developing a new App for android, having released the new IOS version.  Maybe this is contributing to the problems, but it is impossible to keep working like this with the system so unreliable.  I don't think it is just an App problem, as we also have trouble logging in occasionally on our laptops.

Is anyone else also experiencing problems?

Hi,

We're really sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues, we do strive to provide the best possible service we can, so we are very keen to ensure you never have difficulty accessing Tapestry or lose any observations. 

We don't currently have any known issues which would cause you to experience these things, you can always check on the status of Tapestry from this page here

If you aren't able to login on the browser version of Tapestry as well as the app, then as you point out, I don't think this sounds like an issue with the app on your devices. Therefore, to allow us to do some troubleshooting and hopefully get to the bottom of the issues, the next time any of your staff aren't able to login or are logged out, could you ask them to run this test here on the device they are using to try and access Tapestry. Once the test has finished running, it will give you the option to email the results across to us, would you be able to do this so we can then investigate further?

Best wishes,

Emily

1 hour ago, jacquialdridge said:

Having problems with the App on one of our devices.  Can log in to browser version OK.  It no longer gives us the PIN option to log in and then doesn't recognise password.  Have tried uninstalling and re-installing.  Driving us mad.  Any ideas anyone please?

Hi,

I'm sorry that you're not able to currently login using the app. Would it possible for you to send us a support ticket to customer.service@eyfs.info with the problem you are experiencing and exactly what is happening when you are trying to login and one of the team will be happy to help you. 

Best wishes,

Emily