Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thanks

I've now given my resignation it at school and just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the site. Those who helped me with problems and those that i've used their posts for resources/advice. Going to have a break from teaching and then maybe i'll come back...but need rest from stress and tension. Thanks again :o

My best wishes too!

You are very lucky to be able to walk away - Have a wonderful, stress -free life.

Good luck and as others have said just ENJOY yourself.

Please let us know how you get on and tell us what life is like without all the rot that is chucked at us each day!!!

Feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders but sure is going to be hard saying goodbye over the next few weeks at school and to all those beautiful little faces. Sure will miss the children as that's why i decided to be a teacher......but with all the paperwork, planning and constraints it's sometimes hard to be the teacher that you aspire to be. Keep doing a good job all of you!!! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)