Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Points Progress per half term

Hello :)

I am in the process of updating my Cohort progress tracking. I'm using the Points Progress for each of my groups to assess how much progress is being made from term to term.

How many points progress would be considered appropriate? Also, am I right in thinking that every area should be assessed every half term? I'm concerned at the percentage showing 'not assessed'.

Any advice much appreciated :D 

What tracking system are you using?

In schools the drive is to do fewer data drops a year. Many of my schools now only do a termly data drop for EYFS as it's hard to actually get any progress shown given the tools we use to do this usually.

Children may be making progress but are deepening their skills - I think it's perfectly OK for there to be some plateauing as long as you can see how they are moving across all areas. So they may be consolidating in their speaking, but progressing in their UTW for example because the skills of one are developing and underpinning the other.

Cx

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)