Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Early Years Pedagogy and Practice Forum members announced

FSFRebecca

Ofsted have announced those that they have chosen to be on their early years pedagogy and practice forum. There is a wide range of knowledge and expertise amongst the forum members. It will be extremely interesting to hear how their discussions progress and to follow the outcomes of their meetings. We (FSF) applied to be on the panel, unfortunately we were not chosen to participate but are looking forward to being part of the webinars in the new year.

Ofsted Early Years Pedagogy and Practice Forum members announced

On 19/12/2018 at 18:37, finleysmaid said:

pleased to see Penny Tassoni on there but I do feel that early years independent setting are not well presented from the looks of things. The pressures we suffer from are quite different to nursery chains etc.

Absolutely, I quite agree. However, PLA are excellent advocates for the PVI sector

1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Absolutely, I quite agree. However, PLA and NDNA are excellent advocates for the PVI sector

The psla representative i've never heard of (apparently in charge of their ICO stuff) and I didn't see the NDNA on there...have I missed them? (under a different name?) I wonder HOW ofsted came to the conclusion that these people were a fair representation, they appear to have had a large response and yet I sort of feel there is a bit of a hidden agenda in their selection. (really must stop the conspiracy theory thing:ph34r:)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, finleysmaid said:

The psla representative i've never heard of (apparently in charge of their ICO stuff) and I didn't see the NDNA on there...have I missed them? (under a different name?) I wonder HOW ofsted came to the conclusion that these people were a fair representation, they appear to have had a large response and yet I sort of feel there is a bit of a hidden agenda in their selection. (really must stop the conspiracy theory thing:ph34r:)

Most odd - I can't see NDNA either??? I'm sure they were on the original Twitter list ... I'll do more investigating

On 12/20/2018 at 13:46, Rebecca said:

Most odd - I can't see NDNA either??? I'm sure they were on the original Twitter list ... I'll do more investigating

mmm, I can't find them either - I must have imagined it, so sorry - I'll edit the original post :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)