Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sleep room

Hi all, 

Please can someone give me some advice on their sleep rooms regarding being able to see the children? Settings I've worked at before have different policies such as: member of staff being in there at all times, 5 min checks, camera monitors etc but I just wanted to see what you all thought was best? Do we need a glass panel in the door if we do 5 min checks/camera monitor etc?

Thanks so much!

Our sleep room is adjacent to the baby room, with a door from the baby room and a door from the hallway.  We do 10 minute checks, signed off, or more often if there is a need.  We have no cameras and we don't have a staff member in the room all the time.  We have a monitor for sound which we use if for some reason there is nobody in the baby room e.g. if children are outside, or having tea in the Pre-school room etc.

Thank you so much- I think a lot of nurseries have different rules/policy in regards to their sleepers etc but this is exactly what I have followed before. Thank you! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)