Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Trying to take out a subscription

Hi Gill, 

I'm so sorry about that! That sounds really irritating! That error message generally indicates that the system doesn't like something about your billing address - usually the name or postcode, although it doesn't look as though that's the case for you. The other thing that error message often means is that there is a problem with the encryption on the form you're trying to send. I would have thought that you trying it on different platforms would get over that, but I'm wondering if you're paying through your school network? Maybe there is some kind of web filtering that the payment system isn't able to work through. 

Either way, I'm going to send you a direct message about this - I think the easiest thing will just be to take payment over the phone. 

Best wishes,
Lauren