Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A request from my sister!

Stargrower

My sister is struggling to find anyone to interview for her research project so I said I would ask you lovely lot!  Over to Liz....

I am a student with The Open University and I am in my final year of a Social Science degree.  As part of my end of module assessment I have the opportunity to conduct a research project which will involve interviewing two people about a particular social policy and its impact on personal lives.  I have decided to research the impact of the funding gap in nursery provision since the introduction of 30 'free' hours and would like to interview nursery business owners, or managers.  I live in North Buckinghamshire and would like to interview face-to-face, so I would be happy to arrange a time and place that suits.  If you are able to help I have a volunteer information sheet I can email you for some further information.   If you are further away, we could conduct an interview over the phone or Skype.  Thank you in advance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)