Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A Calendar/Pop up Reminder Messages/To Do List

A Calendar/Pop up Reminder Messages/To do list function for each child/setting e.g. perhaps a summative assessment or 2 year old progress check is due for a particular child and date e.g. linked to birthday.

I think this would help to streamline and manage input into Tapestry as a whole and aid with a setting’s forward planning in respect to the EYFS – a manager’s dream!

Many thanks and keep up the good work.

I'd like to be able to send reminders/messages to staff, I have set them up as children before, added them as their own key child, then added one or all to ob/message, forward dated so it appears at the top when they log in which is fine when not needing all your spaces but I had to remove them again to not go over our subscription when it got busier so that would be great :-)

• Like 1

Hi Lioness,

Thanks for your suggestion!

I will bring this up with the rest of the team to discuss whether this is something that we would be able to add to Tapestry.

Mouseketeer, we are also discussing a way to add more communication facilities into Tapestry so I will feedback your interest in seeing this type of feature on Tapestry.

We will keep you updated with any changes. :1b

• Like 2