Jump to content
About Us

Contacting HMRC re unpaid fees.


Recommended Posts

While I've been away over the summer two payments have been made into the tax free childcare system by a parent. She is newly registered and these were her first payments using the system. Although I am registered and gave her all my registration details, nothing has shown up in my account.


Could someone please help me with how to proceed/who to call. Before the hols I'm sure I saw others on here having a similar problem but my searches aren't giving me the answers.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)