Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tapestry account

DizziLizzi

After using the free trial I paid the subscription fee for up to 40 children. I have had nothing but trouble and am unable to log onto my account. I have contacted customer services twice and had no reply from them. Is customer service always this poor? I am due to open tomorrow and still unable to get into my account. :angry:

Hi DizziLizzi,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account! I've taken a look for your emails and can see that both times you've contacted us we replied within an hour. Do you mind checking your spam box? I suspect they might have gone there! The messages I can see don't mention you not being able to login though? If you send me a personal message through the forum with what's going on I'll be able to help you :).

Hello DizziLizzi,

You have actually replied to me on several occasions!

We solved the problem for you- you had purchased a brand new account from our store and were using your trial login details for this account!