Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

EYFS reports

I have worked out how to link children against the EYFS for their reports. However I am wondering if you can make this more personalised? with information about the child and how they demonstrate this e.g. bob often is playing with his peers especially within group games. Bob often leads the play and helps younger children join in.

Hi kelly_mccloskey,

Welcome to the forum!

There is a notes section both within an observations and the reports on Tapestry which you could use to add more information about the child. If you don't want parents to see these notes you could also use the additional information box within an observation and make sure the option to for parents to see the box is not enabled.

If this is not what you meant could you let us know where you would like to see this box to fill in this information.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am just trying to get onto the report section but cannot seem to find it?

I have gone on the tutorial area and a report tab should be when I click on drop down for children avobe the baseline but it is not an option for any of the staff.

Thanks in advance

Edited by kelly_mccloskey

Hi kelly_mccloskey,

It sounds as though your Tapestry account is currently set to hide the report area from staff (although managers should still be able to see it).

To change that, you just need to go into your control panel, then to user permissions. Take a look at this tutorial for a full walkthrough :)

http://eyfs.info/forums/topic/48398-making-reports-visible-to-staff/