Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Poss Of New Sub-forum For Ni?

Hi Steve

I just wanted to ask you (or anyone else) what you thought about the possibility of starting a new sub-forum for people for Northern Ireland. It was just something I was thinking about as NI is slightly different in some policies and practice - it might be useful if anyone was interested.

Anyway, just a thought - I'm not sure if there are even many members from NI, because I know in college and out on Teaching practice no one has ever heard of it - until I spread the work of course :D

Anyway, let me know what you think - if it was listed as a sub forum it might entice more people to join maybe.

Anyway - getting carried away :o

G.

I'm in a similar boat to you Goldilocks. It's great to share ideas on this forum with lots of people from around the UK and beyond but each of our curriculums etc are slighty different. There is masses around on the net relating to English Early Years but not much for us here in Scotland. Is it the same for you too?

Hi both -

I'm happy to sort something like that out. I guess a Scotland and Northern Ireland sub-forum ought to be joined by a Wales one as well - they also have variations on the England setup. I'll put it in the Miscellaneous category if that doesn't upset anyone! :o

Thanks very much :D

Beau, yes I struggle to get related links for NI, although most of the English topics can be adapted - this site has helped enormously though :D

A Scotland forum would be good - I taught EY for many years in England but have now moved to Scotland and just occasionally I need a Scottish perspective :)

Beau did you get my PM?

Megsmum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)