Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Goldilocks

Guest Really

Does anyone have some pictures of the story that can be cut out and sequenced? I have search the internet but not found any nice ones.

Thanks in advance!

You could try a google image search on Goldilocks and the three bears. I didn't do sequencing, but I did need an image of this last half term and it came up trumps. Only thing is, for sequencing, you might end up with a mish mash of styles of pictures. If you haven't already, take a look.

Marion - I need it for Monday, but thanks anyway.

Rea, have seen this site but the pictures aren't really what I am looking for.

Think I will just scan some in and use them.

Hi there

I have sequencing pictures of Goldilocks and the 3 bears which I printed off from this site ages ago. Someone scanned in a Nursery Education page from Jan 2005 and it had really good sequencing pics with it. I dont have a scanner so I cant do this myself, but the sequences were called '15 easy to read folk and fairy tale minibooks.

Sorry I cant be more help

G.

Thanks Goldilocks and Peggy. Have managed to cut and paste the pictures from that website which will save me scanning! Goldilocks - did a search on the forum but couldn't find it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)