Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Photos for parents that don't want to write observation for

Hi,

I often take photos of the children to share with parents which I do not intend to write up as an observation as they are not displaying new areas of learning but I still want parents to see what theyve been doing and the fun their children are having.At the minute I text such photos across.However,if there was a photo area on tapestry that parents can access and view/print then this would be a great way of including parents still further-could even be assigned to daily diary so they are dated?? On babydays they can just add photos without assigning them to an observation and I think this is a great tool.

Please advise if this is something that can be included or if there is already this functionality and I have just not found it yet.

​I'm assuming you are already using tapestry from this post...you can do this but you just need to give it a title in the ob section...if you use the same title often it may even come up as a suggestion on your tablet which would mean you don't have to type it in.