Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted confusion!

zigzag

Totally agree Fredbear..... without people like you and I groups would be closed .....

when you find out whats the right procedure let me now please...committee got dbs and I am on as a committee member and NP and to be honest the group would not have survived.Whats EY2

Oh my goodness Wendy123 you better get started on the EY2 process ASAP. I have heard of groups being graded inadequate because this has not been completed. Every committee member and the nominated person must complete one. It is a boring long form that you complete online. Everyone will need to log onto Ofsted online and create a government gateway account. When this is completed you need to log into Ofsted online and click on the online applications and then the link for EY2. Everyone will need their DBS number to complete this. Within a couple of week Ofsted will write the the nominated person to say that those individuals are now on the committee. You will then need to complete an EY3 which is a paper form which you download from the website and send this to Ofsted. If you need any more information on this process, just shout on here and I am sure we will all be happy to help. I should make it your priority this week though.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)