Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The Giant of Jum

don't know if you know this book..................but it was one of the buy 10 for £10 bargains from the Works.......we also got Betty goes bananas..............bloomin' lovely books! Children are really enjoying them, so if the offer is still on, I'd take a look

• Like 3

that was one of my selection too ...haven't read it yet. Although after todays behaviour i read 'use your words ' (not a phrase I usually like) but it went down well and was a good PSE discussion. Children thought it was hilarious that I was having a temper tantrum ...of course they NEVER do that ::1a :lol: :rolleyes:

yes they do :( I hd one tell me tonight, in front of his mother, that I am'dangerous and don't you dare ever talk to my brother like that again..............or ( and here he pointed an invisible gun ..........pump action from the action...........) and 'shot me/ This was because one of the other parents had put here bill down while she got her child ready to go home and he tore it open. His mother said she was sorry and handed it tome, whilst telling her son that he shouldn't open letters. I simply said 'no,the letter wasn't for you.............you can only open things that are given to you by mummy or me in here'.......kaboom!! RANT..........And mum stood back whilst her eldest child had a total melt down, rampaging round the room, pulling doors open and screeching for me to come out ( I had gone into the kitchen by this point)............but flippin' heck

yes they do :( I hd one tell me tonight, in front of his mother, that I am'dangerous and don't you dare ever talk to my brother like that again..............or ( and here he pointed an invisible gun ..........pump action from the action...........) and 'shot me/ This was because one of the other parents had put here bill down while she got her child ready to go home and he tore it open. His mother said she was sorry and handed it tome, whilst telling her son that he shouldn't open letters. I simply said 'no,the letter wasn't for you.............you can only open things that are given to you by mummy or me in here'.......kaboom!! RANT..........And mum stood back whilst her eldest child had a total melt down, rampaging round the room, pulling doors open and screeching for me to come out ( I had gone into the kitchen by this point)............but flippin' heck

cor blimey...anger issue or what!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)