Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Handbooks

It occurs to me that it would be really useful for my staff to have something where they can keep things like copies of policies, handouts from inservice training etc. Something over and above the inducction pack etc. I've found a format for a student handbook on here, but I wondered if anyone had got a format for a staff handbook they were prepared to share. I thought that something that could go in a ring binder or similar might work, so that papers can be added - as of course they'll definitely need to be! Any ideas gratefully received and considered!

our staff hand book has ll policies and procedures in it also it has the routine of the nursery there shifts for the term, areas of the nusery they are in( we have three rooms which all the cildren use on a free flow bases)any trips we have planned for the term, inset days , bank holidays and copies of observations sheets ect so they have a master copy to copy from. i hope this makes sense. i can not send this to you has i still have not worked our have to do it maybe one day i will

Edited by wellerkaren

Yes, thank you, Karen. That's very helpful. Don't worry too much about copies of things on my account, as it was the overall contents I was thinking about and what you've said has helped.