Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

merging accounts

bry1973

Hi

I have a new child who started yesterday. She already has a tapestry account with her old school. i know how long it can take to organise transferring as I have done it before... If I set her up a new account with us while we wait will I be able to merge the two accounts or do i need to wait...

Morning,

If both accounts are on the same version the transfer can be done extremely quickly ( we did one last week that took 5 minutes) you will both need to be either original Tapestry or Updated Tapestry - it won't work if you are on different versions. If one of you needs to upgrade put in a support ticket and we can do it overnight for you.

Alternatively you can start a journal and then merge them I have attached a tutorial for you. Merging a journal

Yes I have done this before and the actual transfer didn't take long. it was getting hold of the other teacher to organise it that was a pain! Thank you for the link. Now i have this info I can get her set up and i will merge once transfer is sorted

• 3 weeks later...