Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hi i am a new member so just wanted to say hi and that what a great forum. I am looking to share info with other registered childminders especially accredited ones on how they use the steppping stones and birth to 3 matters. Am i the only one who feels bogged down with loads of paperwork????

Hi cheeky monkey

Welcome to the forum.

I think you will find most of us feel bogged down with paperwork, whether you are a childminder, a preschool owner/manager or work in a school! I own a pre-school and I never get to the end of the great pile of paper that sits on my desk.

So join the club and enjoy the site!

Linda

Welcome!

I am in both camps!

My husband and I (sound posh!!) are both registered childminders and I am accredited for EY funding.

I am also supervisor of a preschool!

Yes I feel bogged down by paperwork and dh won't train further than ICP so he doesn't have to do it!

Where do you work? I'm in Cambs

Welcome!

I am in both camps!

My husband and I (sound posh!!) are both registered childminders and I am accredited for EY funding.

I am also supervisor of a preschool!

Yes I feel bogged down by paperwork and dh won't train further than ICP so he doesn't have to do it!

Where do you work? I'm in Cambs

47784[/snapback]

I work in Essex and being on the networ k means attending training which i am not opposed to doing but i put in a lot of hours outside childminding hours that i dont get paid for!!! Very frustrating. And the parents dont have a clue wot goes on behind the scenes. However i do love my job, just feel like a moan!!!

I'm afraid paperwork seems to be a necessary evil for all of us (in all jobs!). The only thing you can do is make sure you only do the paperwork that is absolutely essential and find a way to minimise it. I've found that I could spend every waking hour on paperwork and still never get it finished. Prioritising is a must. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)