Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Filtering Observations On I-pad

Help!

We have 60 children in our setting and on our laptop I have managed to filter the observations by changing the filter to 'Observations not in journal'. However on the i-pad this filter is not showing up and have got many observations some in journal some observations that are not. Also we previously had orbit before all the data loss, on Orbit it was able to filter out the observations by categorising them by observations of the childs name are we able to do this on tapestry? as we have a long mixed list of observations which is beginning to be confusing!

Many thanks. ::1a

Hi!

Well done on making your first post!

The filter option on the app is restricted to showing key children only at the moment - you can set this up from the browser version - if each member of staff logs in with their personal details they can click their name (top right) and edit their 'preferences' to show only their key children. then, when they log in on the app the settings will carry through.

The new app filters are in development at the moment and we are hoping they will be ready before Christmas - they will make searching on the app a lot easier.