Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Protection

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has an up to date copy of their child protection policy.

I can't seem to find the one that we would hand to parents I just have the one that is relevant to staff.

Any help would be really appreciated I'm working on this weekend and that's it my portfolio is in to be IV'd ahhhh

Thanks

Dawn

You have a very comprehensive policy Deb, one thing I would add to it though is that as well as signs / injuries, how to react when a child actually verbally discloses abuse.

Peggy

Hi Deb,

Thank you so much for this :)

I'm working on the loose ends this weekend and that's me finished to be IV'd this week coming and EV'd by the 24th if all goes well

Thank you for all your help

Dawn x

And not promising to keep it secret. An NN I worked with last week was telling the children to keep secrets about the goodbye card they were making for someone. I really dont like secrets, it makes me uncomfortable. :o:)

Yes, I agree, you can have bad secrets but good surprises.

I would also let the child who disclosed know that I cannot keep what she/he has said as a secret and that I would have to tell someone who may be able to help.

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)