Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

High Frequency Words

Hi

Can anyone recommend any commercially produced games, and activities to teach the high frequency words in Reception and Key Stage 1. We already have Action words which is fantastic, but we are looking at games for small and large groups of children. Many thanks

How strange!!! I just logged on to post a request for ideas about developing high frequency word games. I don't mind making games myself but I'm lacking ideas or inspiration. I have taken the ideas from Foundations of literacy by Sue Palmer & Ros bayley(Fab book) but wondered if anyone has any good ideas. This is one of my performance targets and I'm running out of steam!!! can anyone help. emma

I make my own HFW bingo games which are good fun and really easy to use, just a 4 by 4 grid with words in and then make 4 base boards and the flash cards, can get more confident children to be the caller. will try to remember to attach a copy when next in school

:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)