Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Class Assembly On Jolly Phonics

Need some ideas!!

We are doing our class assembly in March,and I have been thinking of doing it on the Jolly Phonic sounds they have learnt. Does anyone have any creative ideas? I was thinking of including the characters, Inky, Snake and Bee and they go on some kind sound walk.

We also did that basilbrush !!!

It caused sensation !!! Lots of praise and applause !!!

My children asked them even during their snack time. As soon as one of them finishes, s/he puts away her/his things and goes to the centre of the classroom to sing and dance all of the letter sounds learnt until now :D.

Sadly our much loved Jolly Songs CD went missing last week!!!!!!!

Although we have tried singing them without the CD, we know all the words, it's just not the same. I have searched in all CD and CDROM cases to see if any of the children have 'tidied it away' but to no avail. I have even resorted to searching their drawers and book bags when they aren't looking. This is a timely reminder to all who have the CD to make a copy to play in class and keep the original - I will be doing this with the new CD when it arrives :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)