Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Settling Children

Deb

Hi Deb,

Are children allowed to bring in toys/comforters from home? Do you have a home box/individual drawers where these should be kept?

It seems very comprehensive to me and makes my pharagraph look very sparse

Barb

Reads very well to me too. I'm sure ours was never that good. We had problems in the past with parents who, when their child doesnt appear to settle well/quickly, dont bring them one day because they dont want them upset. I know it's tempting but this was the biggest barrier I ever knew to settling quickly. Another thing we used to tell parents was that, while we understood the child may need them there for longer than one session we would be able to tell if it was for the childs benefit or their own. :D

Lisa, we must go to the same places for information! I'll certainly be using some of your wording in mine!

Thanks Barb and Rea for your replies, had forgotten about comforters and where they are kept when not needed, thank you for that.

Deb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)