Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chat Room

Susan

Well Steve, I'm not sure we came in our hundreds but we certainly came!

Well done.

As for the drink you wanted, I'm not sure you had time.

Only one other question, where was Helen? You promised Helen would be with you!

Oh, just another observation I can type much faster here than in the chat room, why?

Susan

I'm sorry I missed the chat! I thought I"d make it by getting home for lunch, (there's an 8hr time difference for me). But the sun was shining - it's been raining all weekend, our first rain of the year. I took my daughters to the park, and they just didnt want to come home...........

Maybe next time I'll be able to join you!

Nicola

:D

It's that well known syndrome - panicky fingers...

Helen wimped out. She saw all the activity and came up with some lame excuse about not needing her...

I kind of enjoyed it, although I think my brain fused about half way through! The suggestion was to come back next monday at the same time, although hopefully people will pop back in a bit more regularly now the ice is broken.

Any other feedback would be welcome! What did people think? Do we need more subrooms or is it ok the way it is?

Regards, Steve. :o

Hope you haven't had any problems with fire, Nicola.

At least the rain should dampen everything down, shouldn't it!

The chat was truely hectic, as it was new to lots of us, I think.

My son's now talking to Steve about changes to it, I think.

Susan

:rolleyes: Well it was busy wasn't it ??!!!!! Could not stay long as am poorly at the moment and wasn't up to my normal typing speeds - xDxDxD Plus I was also sulking that Steve said there was something with our computer equip - but as we have only just updated it, I think it's a case of practice makes perfect !!!!

Anyway Steve, well done- I'm sure it will take off in a big way !!!

Janice

p.s. Steve - I was only joking about your comments ! ;););)

See Steve - even the 'smilies' didn't work for that time , so I am going to try these ..... xD :rolleyes: :unsure: :oxD:(

Anyway, what am I doing on here.... I am 'sposed to be doing the planning right now :(:( :wacko: !!!!!

byeeeeeeeee

Well I was brain numbed by the time I had finished!! It was difficult when I first logged in to get a grasp of conversations going on-a bit like a one sided conversation initially. After a while though it was good and I will definitley be back on there.

Linda

Im sorry I missed it all, I didnt seem to be able to accesss it- dont know why, and when the the computre doesnt do what I want it to (like spell correctly), I am like the 2 year ol having a tantrum. But I will try again......honest

Contrary to Steve's suggestion....I did not wimp out :D I thought it would look ridiculous if he and I started to have a conversation online, whilst sitting opposite each other! (Even worse if nobody else joined us!!) I'll definitely be there next Monday, so look forward to meeting everyone then :)

Well I was there, and it was nice to chat to people. Like I said at the time, I'm used to chat rooms, so didn't find it difficult to keep track of stuff!

I left quickly and I apologised, my computer crashed!

I'll keep popping in when I'm online in the evenings (dont think there's much point unless there are other out of work teachers etc around during the day).

Nice to chat to people :)