Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mathematical Activities

I'm fascinated with this publication, cos so many schools I support say they've never seen it, yet it's been around for ages!!!!! There was LEA training on it when it was first published years ago, and all schools got one, maybe other settings didn't but it is a good source of information so if you haven't got it it's worth it.

Cxx

Thanks for reminding me about this Peggy - there are just so many resources out there that sometimes I forget what/where they are. It seems to be luck of the draw whether you get information like this - there are some really good activities here - so I expect I will revisit this and print some off - although it does hack me off - once again it's down to us to get find the information, print if off - all of which costs time and money - it's fine when I am not studying. I think I tried ordering this without luck and then forgot about it - same with playing with sounds - seem to remember printing some of the activities off and then probably filed them away in a safe place - never to be seen again!!!!

Nikki

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)