Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Where Can I Find...?

I read something on this site, only the other day, about someone who had listened to a speaker who dealt with children interrupting/behaving inappropriately by singing nonsense at them. I didn't write down where it was and now I can't find it/think what the key word I typed in was, or anything. Perhaps it's senile dementia setting in at the age of 36 :o . If any one is less senile than me and knows where I can find it I would be extremely grateful!

I missed this post altogether but would also love to know where it is - sounds really interesting

love another suitably mature person with a menopausal moment

I was going to try and be really clever and post a link but, alas, I'm too dense to work out how to do it :o ! So here goes with the computer dinosaur alternative: type 'screamer' into the 'Search forum posts' feature and you'll come up with two options. Go for the 'screamer, autistic children' option. The post was submitted by Geraldine in October. How sad is it that I have to do it this way! If anyone can explain, in words of one syllable, how to post a link I would be eternally grateful.

My apologies to Basil Brush, if you read this, that I haven't replied to your personal query regarding this post - again, it's because I'm too dense to work out how to do it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)