Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lunar Eclipse

mundia

Im sat outside watching the lunar eclise which is very clear tonight despite there being some cloud around. You could argue that its like watching paint dry but it dosnt happen often that you can see one in the UK.

Whilst indulging in this moment of madness, I do wonder why this particular forum is underused? Or is it my imagination? Or are we all so busy with our work that we have no time for anything else? Or better still, are our social lives so busy that we simply dont have time for lounging around in here.

Just wondering....(and trying to keep awake)

I guess you'll be having a lie in this morning then, Mundia? :D

How did the rest of it go? Did you see any aurora borealis? That's supposed to be possible at the moment. I'd have stayed up myself but I seem to need my sleep at the moment...

Re the Lounge forum - it's a very good point! Perhaps we just need more people like you to kick off new conversations. I'll have a think about one myself (surely my life isn't so boring I haven't got anything to say? :o )

I do come in and look,honest but never start a conversation off.

Apart from doing supply I help out at a reception class(for love!) one morning a week.Having 30 new children in a class of 4-5 year olds is such hard work,I do not know how teachers do it!Getting all the children dressed and undressed is a nightmare!!I think they should have teacher plus two assisants in each class at least for the first year.

How can you give children at this age any one to one teaching?

Hi Oldtimer -

Nice to hear from you. Actually I emailed a number of people a couple of days ago who have logged into the chatroom in the last 3 weeks to see if they wanted to meet up. I've suggested that we meet up tomorrow (Monday) between 8 - 9.30pm for anyone who can make it.

Look forward to seeing who turns up! :)