Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq Child Care Level 3

I have been accessed in both C2 and C3 done all the paper work, but i am now expected to do a reflective on C2 covering planning for food and drink, hygiene, illness and quiet times.

Mysecond part is i have to do another on C3 could some help me to put it together pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeez :D Need to give it in as soon as I get help this help i will draft it out quickly and hand it in to be signed off and verified so please help.

Much appreciated

Thanks

Trudy :o:)

hi. i just wanted to say, i finished my nvq 3 last year and we had to have one assessment to cover mandatory pc's and then complete another peice of evidence i.e. reflective account to cover most of them again. This was a requirement from the external verifier of our centre.

laura. x

Thanks Beau for replying to my quiry yes could ou pls give me a start off please on the 2 reflective accounts C2 and C3

Thanks

Trudy

hi. i just wanted to say, i finished my nvq 3 last year and we had to have one assessment to cover mandatory pc's and then complete another peice of evidence i.e. reflective account to cover most of them again. This was a requirement from the external verifier of our centre.

laura. x

46401[/snapback]

Thanks a ton replying to my plea. First let me congratulate you on your success in finishing yr NVQ level 3. It seems to be a very intense course indeed.

Yes I have been accessed in C2 and C3 got my note back logged off and filled done the knowledge. But i have to do a refletive on the two units do I have to do C2 reflective and C3 as well.

Just needed a head as to how to start the reflective should i say if i were to provide food and drink i would do .........

Pls let me know as soon as possible as I have to hand over the two papers to have my two units signed and then varified and then i can move on to C5, and C7 and see if i can cover other units

Thanks in advance :)

Regards

Trudy :D:)

Trudy,

This is something I cobbled together for one of my candidates last year.  Don't know if this will help.

46446[/snapback]

Thanks Beau for the reflective account. Now reading through i had written up something like this in my diary of day to day activities but my assessor says she cannot accept it i have to do another one on headed paper. Thanks you are brillient. I am so grateful that you have taken the time to send the paper to me i will get down to writing, will let you know how it all went. With these perfect guidelines i cannot go wrong. Have you considered being an accessor? You are brillent with giving guidelines.

I hope you don't mind if i get back to you from time to time if i do get stuck?

In the meantime do take care and thank you once again for the guidelines.

Kind regards

Trudy :):):D:D

Thankyou for your kind words Trudy.  I am training to be an assessor.  :)  Feel free to come back if you require any more guidance - we are all willing to help out.  :)

46454[/snapback]

Thanks a ton Beau, You don't know how much you helped your guidelines put a bit of light onto my reflective i have done about 7 pages i hve covered like you said as much as i can for example: sensory,fine motor kills, social and communication, language, culture and religious practices, illness, and rest periods. I think i have covered all of C2 Ihave also done my evaluation on the refelctive. Now i was wondering if i could include C3 reflective into the C" ordo i have to do C3 reflective on its own. please advice and thanks once again

Kind regards

Trudy

here is a big smile from me to you :D i hope that is big enough i am so gratified to u. :)

Thankyou for your kind words Trudy.  I am training to be an assessor.  :)  Feel free to come back if you require any more guidance - we are all willing to help out.  :)

46454[/snapback]

Thanks a ton Beau, You don't know how much you helped your guidelines put a bit of light onto my reflective i have done about 7 pages i hve covered like you said as much as i can for example: sensory,fine motor kills, social and communication, language, culture and religious practices, illness, and rest periods. I think i have covered all of C2 Ihave also done my evaluation on the refelctive. Now i was wondering if i could include C3 reflective into the C" or do i have to do C3 reflective on its own. please advice and thanks once again. U can also reply to my tmukoro@aol.com email addrss

Kind regards

Trudy

here is a big smile from me to you :D i hope that is big enough i am so gratified to u. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)