Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Maths Planning

Hi everyone

Does anyone have any maths planning for mixed YR/Y1 class (medium/weekly) that they would be willing to share? I am new to Reception and also have 6 x Y1.

Thanks in advance!

Devonmaid - I tend to do a separate MTP/LTP for my Y1 objectives for maths then if they are doing mass I will focus on maths objectives for reception too. I also try to keep a counting/number recognition objective going every week for reception too. For years I have rarely taught the class as a whole so my planning doesn't often link very well. I would like to move away from this though - just trying to figure out how!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have access to Hamilton planning? If your school doesn't use it, it might be a good place for you to look - just put it into google. They have maths planning for the whole academic year for a mixed Yr R/ Yr 1 class

Thank you - yes, it is what we currently use, and I do not like it which is why I wondered if there is anything better!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)