Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

please help in my organisation

Hello, I am an NQT who has been in a Nursery class since sept, i have struggled with the organisation of the planning and assessing and how to plan for each child to show progression. I make weekly observations on all the children and next steps on some, Im not sure show what to plan and how to organise it. In my first term i planned for the next steps so all children would be involved, but was told im not doing enough topic work. and also was concerned it was not individual enough. I now plan topic activities weekly and try and include what children need to learn from them, I do put out opportunities for children if and when i can for example talk to children about their interests and print out a picture and use it to mark make for literacy as that was something the child was not doing. but that is just me remembering that day and I need to find a way of recording it, and to plan for it in future. I hope this makes sense. please help, i would like to get sorted so next year is more clearer.

ps my children are in for morning or afternoon session 15 children each session

Have you looked at Anna Ephgraves spontanous planning formats a lot of our settings are now using it andfindingit very helpful - you can just google her, :D

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)