Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Music For Toys Dance

Hi!

I am planning a dance lesson for Santa's Workshop where the children will be pretending to be a range of toys, i desperately need some music to add to this lesson but my mind has gone blank! Please help! Also, terrible addtion to blank mind is that OFsted will be watching as we got the call today! fan --***** tastic - nearly last week of term and very tired teachers and children! Great!!

Thanks!!

Musique des automatons from Coppelia- lovely. It lasts just over a minute so isn't too long. If I need something special I download it from itunes and put it on a CD.

the very best of luck- OFSTED are sadists coming just befor xmas.

Thankyou! have been searching the net for these pieces of music! does anyonw have any ideas where i can download them from please? And yes - sadists they are!!

Good luck for OFSTED, not sure it's any good, but I always think of Mary Poppins (history co-ordinator!), scene where all the toys are tidying themselves away. Other wise Nutcracker suite is the most obvious one.

Sympathies ... Harricroft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)