Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Handa's Surprise

Anyone know where I can get pictures (to download if possible) of Handa and the fruits and animals from the book "Handa's Surprise"?

Thanks

Wendi :)

Hi there Wendi. Im not immediately aware of anywhere but I use clip art for most pictures associated with stories. They may not be the best pictires (unless you can draw your own, but Im very artistically challenged!!) but they are eay to do, laminate and use for storyt boards/games etc.

Mundia,

I've been looking for decent clip art to use in schoolfor all sorts of things and I can never find any I like!

Certainly haven't seen anything for storyboards or games. Where do you get yours from, please?

I find looking at clipart very frustrating and loose patience very quickly although can search for other info online for hours!

Susan :o

Hi Susan. As i said, clip art isnt the best, but I do use the standard clip art that comes with Publsher. I also use 'Clicker' at school- are you familiar with it- that has a lot of clip art as well. I also have one of those cheap CDroms that I picked up at a car boot that also has some half decent pictures. The children dont seem to be that bothered that the pics arent wonderful as long as they are identifiable (which they wouldnt be if I had to draw them myself!!!)and they love to use them on the story boards. Where possible, I also use photgraphs, so for handa's surprise/Hungry Caterpillar etc Id probably take my own photos of the fruit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)