Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birthday Train

Hi everyone

I want to make a birthday train for nursery with each carriage a month of the year. just wondered if anyone has a template i can copy. feeling really lazy with lots of christmas things to get done as well

I dont know whether this will help but when we did ours we got 12 sheets of different coloured paper (size depending on number of people in each carriage i have done A4 and A3) we then did printing activities on each piece, we used potatoes and sponges. For the wheels of the train i cut out circles of different colours of paper and the children decorated these. I made labels on the computer. For the childrens pictures they painted a picture of themselves and we talked about when their birthday was and put them in the correct carriage. I have also seen photographs of the children used instead of drawings or paintings.

Hope this helps

Debs

hi there

for my birthday train all i did was use different coloured card for the carriages laminated them (in the sape obviously) then i just put a photo of each child with their name and birthday date on a separate label.. works wel.. then when its the childs birthday i put their pic at the front of the train so they are the driver! :D

hi there

for my birthday train all i did was use different coloured card for the carriages laminated them (in the sape obviously) then i just put a photo of each child with their name and birthday date on a separate label.. works wel.. then when its the childs birthday i put their pic at the front of the train so they are the driver! :D

44053[/snapback]

Has anyone got any pictures of a birthday train or any birthday display they have done that they could share it would be lovely to see them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)